Sunday, November 20, 2011

Best Adsense Ads Placement and Ad Format


Where to Place Adsense Ads


adsense ad placement and formatsOn the basis of my personal experience, I would like to share which ads placement in my blogs makes me more click and more money. Adsense is really interesting to play with and today I am going to share some of my experiences that I gathered playing with adsense for four approx years.

I have more than three websites and I earn enough as my part time. I am a student and the earnings I make are enough for me to spend in myself and all those earnings are from my three blogs I placed my ads on. So I am about to discuss about all ads format and their placement in my blogs.



In my three blogs, I use these ad format.

720*90
468*60
160*600
300*250
336*280

Among these, I used

720*90 ads near site footer
468*60 at top side
160*600 at sidebar
300*250 and 336*280 below blog posts and post title.

I really played with ad placement and ad types, so I am about to summarize my result. I will not disclose my original earnings rather but I will just show in a percentage manner to provide you guys a rough idea.

720*90-8%
468*60-5%
160*600-5%
300*250-%41%
336*260-41%

In this statistics, I have shown an equal earning among these two. These earnings are not exactly equal but more or less same. I have used these two ad formats in my two different blogs(matching with theme) and they have provided more or less same level of results.

I mostly place ads below blog post title and below complete posts. Usually ads below title are clicked more than ads that are found below blog posts but it annoys the genuine visitor.

Conclusion: Usually larger rectangle or medium rectangle(depending on your template) place either below blog post title or below every blog post pays you more. You will also need to play with color combinations. You may notice changed on earnings while you change your ad color. Just make variations and notice the change. There is not any fixed color combinations or any fixed placement but depends on themes and design.

You might want to purchase uncommon adsense Ebook for 10$ which is recemmonded by every adsense users. This is really worth a buy. Buy it Here

You might want to learn about these


How to Add high paying adsense ads in Website?

Easiest Way to Increase Adsense Earning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can Comment here. Please make some reasonable Comments. This Blog is Dofollow so get a backlink as a Gift.
Be Sure you use Name@Keywords
Using Keywords directly may make your comments difficult to get approved.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Enter your email address: