Thursday, December 22, 2011

Switch to Free from Google Applications for Business| Apps Problem Solved

May be you are repeatedly getting a error message when you try to log in for your site's email Address. The message might be like this.


This service is not available


This was same problem I got for my domain's Email Address. I was confused about this but when I googled, I was able to solve the problem. There are many Google Apps I use but the problem arose with one account. Finally I researched and what I found was I signed up for Google Apps for Business Trial and when the 30 day Trial expired, the service was not available. First mistake was when I signed up for Google Application for Business. I must have Signed up for the free version but I did not noticed when I did that.

So I solved the problem and I am sharing it here.

Here is the Process

First we need to go to the CPANEL of Google Applications following this link:  https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/domain.com
(Replace domain.com) with your domain name.

Sign in if necessary and if your trial period has expired, you will get this message.

Google Apps Suspended



After this click on Continue to Control Panel



click on manage account information

click on cancel Google Apps for Business

Select on Downgrade to Standard Edition

Click on Continue and you are done


This is the process to change from Google Applications for Business to Free after the trial period has end. If you wan to change the plan before the end of the trial period then sign in to the Cpanel and click on subscription and billing tab and then click on Cancel Google Apps for business and follow small step as I have stated up and you are done.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can Comment here. Please make some reasonable Comments. This Blog is Dofollow so get a backlink as a Gift.
Be Sure you use Name@Keywords
Using Keywords directly may make your comments difficult to get approved.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Enter your email address: