Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My SEO strategies for Givemegoal.com that worked

6 Days 1000 visitors on a new blog


This year 2012 has been a unique one fro webmasters. There have been many changes in Google search and its hard to follow. We have noticed many ups and downs in rankings because of this changes. Many things that used to get our web site on rank now cause them get down. Since Google has been the dominating one in search, so we need to follow and adapt the changes.

Experimented with my blog Give Me Goal.

To know what things effetcs much, I have used just 3 simple and major optimization tricks and they are both offline and online optimization tricks. I made backlinks, I socially shared my site and main of all I updated my wordpress site regularly and this was the reason visitors started to notice my site on Google. I made some of my friends to share in Google plus and Tweet in twitters. Additionally, my contents were football related which was a plus point. All the results and highlights were posted in Facebook and social sites, I got boosted in search engine. This was the reason withing first 5 days of launch of my blog, I started getting 200+ visitors a day where 60% were search engine visitors and 45 of 60 were from Google.

Conclusion:
What I have concluded is that, now a days Google gives priority to latest posts that the older one. Also it focuses lot on Socially shared websites, meaning that the crawlers picks the shared links faster. Also while making backlinks, I noticed that guest writing were the best options because Google does not gives main priority to links that comes from sidebar and footer while the links from middle of the page are counted.

Hope this sharing will help you guys. Please leave your opinions on comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can Comment here. Please make some reasonable Comments. This Blog is Dofollow so get a backlink as a Gift.
Be Sure you use Name@Keywords
Using Keywords directly may make your comments difficult to get approved.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Enter your email address: