Sunday, April 15, 2012

Link Different Adsense Account on Youtube Monetization

You know it or not, you can always link Adsense account for Youtube Monetization. This was the case I found difficult and when I solved it, I am sharing this tips. This is really easy but sometimes we could not find this.

I was selected for youtube video monetization and my ads were approved. My videos started showing up ads but I was unaware about what Adsense account was used because adsense associated with my Youtube account was disapproved.

So I searched a lots of place to know how to check the adsense status or the ads status. Finally I found something






How to Do That? The Process.


You need to go to the Monetization Tab inside settings and there you can find Guidelines and Information . Under The Guidelines you can see How can I get paid. Click there and you will find a link(Associate an Adsense Account). Go there and enter the details. Details are really easy. It needs Adsense Email Address, Phone's last 5 digits and zip code. Once you fill up the form, go to adsense account. There you need to approve the request that youtube sends. Approve that and you ad is ready with a new adsense account.

This is really simple but I really lost at first. Thousands of my YouTube video views were wasted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can Comment here. Please make some reasonable Comments. This Blog is Dofollow so get a backlink as a Gift.
Be Sure you use Name@Keywords
Using Keywords directly may make your comments difficult to get approved.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Enter your email address: